The Health sector can be a complicated industry for IT professionals, they have their own rules, their own strange lingo, extensive security requirements and enough of their own indecipherable acronyms to leave the average IT Professional (normally thrilled at the prospect of new acronyms to add to their repertoire) gibbering in apoplectic confusion. For those of us still willing to brave such waters there is no substitute for experience—something Mercury IT, after more than 20 years in the industry, wield deftly. This wealth of experience has provided a practical understanding of many of the complexities and challenges specific to working in areas such as Radiology, Dentistry, Aged Care and Medical. Some of this expertise includes:
- Working with Medical and Dental Practice Management Software (PMS)
- Working with Radiology information system (RIS)
- Working with Picture Archiving and Communication Systems (PACS)
- Configuration and integration of medical equipment and modalities (DICOM).
- An understanding of secure hl7 messaging and report delivery mechanisms
- Experience working with a diverse range of medical application and hardware vendors
- Familiarity and competence in working with common medical requirements such as Provider Numbers, HPOS, Eclipse
- Design and implementation of Health sector IT security environments
- Design and implementation of Health sector Networks and Infrastructure
- Support and service across entire Health sector organisations
How our IT Support Works for Medical Practices & Allied Healthcare Clinics
We understand the unique needs of practices in the ever-evolving healthcare and medical centre landscape. Whether you’re launching a new clinic, practice or centre or managing an established one, we have tailored support options to meet your requirements.
Comprehensive IT setup for healthcare clinics: Are you starting your own practice? Ensure a smooth beginning by leveraging our expertise in IT consultation. We’ll work closely with you to map out your medical practice management software systems in advance, setting the foundation for efficient operations from day one.
Managed IT services: Simplify your IT management and focus on patient care. Our team is proficient in troubleshooting medical equipment hardware and software issues, proactive antivirus monitoring, and seamless installation of security updates. By entrusting us with your IT needs, your practice can fully outsource its IT management.
Secure your medical practice IT systems and data: We understand that protecting your patients’ confidential medical records is paramount. Given the growing significance of compliance and data security, our cybersecurity team is well-equipped to assist your practice in aligning with industry standards.
The Mercury IT Advantage
- Providing Healthcare IT Support Since 2004
- Recognised IT Specialists in Healthcare Industry
- Dedicated Cybersecurity Team
- Highly Experienced And Skilled IT Professionals