Dental IT Solutions & Services
Making Dental Practice Management SimpleThe modern dental practice is a highly evolved workplace. With the latest medical and technological advancements, the level of care you can provide to patients has never been higher.
However, dentists and practice managers are also busier than ever. With digital systems now the backbone of any dental business you need an IT system that is stable, secure and simple.
Your specialty is teeth. Ours is IT.
That's a partnership worth smiling about.
The Mercury IT Advantage
- Providing Dental IT Support Since 2004
- Recognised Dental IT Specialists
- Dedicated Cybersecurity Team
- Highly Experienced And Skilled Staff
Contact usReady to discover more about what our managed IT services can do for your Dental Practice? Get in touch today. Tell us what you need, and we’ll get to work on delivering that to you.
How our Dental IT Support Service Works
Regardless of whether your practice is new or established, big or small, Mercury IT has a support option for you.
- IT set up for new dental clinics. Starting your own practice? Start out on the right foot with an IT consultation and mapping out your software systems in advance.
- Managed IT services. From troubleshooting hardware and software issues, to antivirus monitoring and installing the latest security updates, we can handle it all. This is the perfect solution for dental practices who want to completely outsource their IT management.
- Set up IT automations. If you want to build a dental clinic that provides support and service to your patients around the clock, this is how. By coding connections between different software systems, tasks like admin and patient management can run on autopilot.
- Manage and secure your system. The need to secure your patients' confidential medical records has never been higher. Maintain compliance, prevent data breaches, and keep your patients trust.
Dental IT Services
As full-service IT providers to the dental industry, you can rely on us for everything. Rather than dealing with multiple service providers, we can act like an extension of your dental practice.
How our IT managed service works
Kind words from our clients
Experienced and skilled team of IT experts have sorted out our info tech. Mercury supply, install and maintain our small business system of over 25 workstations and complicated digital dentistry technology. Over the last 5 years we have not experienced any downtime thanks to good planning and quality service. Highly recommend.